Monday, July 25, 2011

sauteed zucchini with almonds and cheese


It's been so incredibly hot lately, turning on the oven is not an option. We've been eating fresh vegetables and fruits, and coming up with all kinds of salads and slaws.

We got a beautiful zucchini from our CSA last week, and I wasn't sure what to do with it. But then I remembered the amazing appetizer we had when we were out to dinner the previous week. So simple, just sauteed zucchini, sliced almonds, grated pecorino or parmesan cheese, kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper. The zucchini we had was so large we made a meal out of this! Of course we had a refreshing dessert as well, homemade frozen vanilla yogurt with a blackberry sauce I made from the CSA blackberries. Unfortunately we ate the dessert too quickly for me to take pictures!



You can find the recipe for the zucchini here.

I love summer eating!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing more post,Really i am impressed from it.
    Great post can you share with me more post about it because i have many idea about this blog.

    Thanks,
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete
  2. best cuisinart stainless steel cookware set
    https://www.shekitchen.com/best-cuisinart-cookware-set-reviewed-and-compare/

    ReplyDelete
  3. افضل جبن للبرجر Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a winter fusion holiday in New World, marked by snowfall and northern lights. Before entering this winter feast, players can buy New World Gold at IGGM.com as an advance preparation.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS